2012年11月26日星期一

Beats By Dre Justbeats actually actually

Once have connection, we were still not clear.According to reason, their understanding is beyond doubt, but does Liu An Bang once meet with Zhang Shi Jie?Does Zhang Shi Jie prepare to betray our company because of the obligation reason?What purpose did Zhang Shi Jie go to a warehouse and exactly have last night?"
My eyes suddenly a bright, say:"Small cloud, is the Rong Rong to make people be keeping watch on Liu An Bang?We pass Zhang Shi Jie's photograph Rong Rong, let her send a person to adjust to take to record image to check for a while, see Liu An Bang is as recent as Zhang Shi Jie whether once had contact, so don't we know?"
Small cloud nods excitement's saying:"Yes, this way is very good!Wei son, your head dried melon seeds is more and more friendly!"
My spirit on the head of small cloud lightly clapped for a while,Beats By Dre Justbeats, say:"Wench, how did you say an elder brother?"
Small cloud shrinks a Qin head, the keeping of Luo Luo smiles and also says:"Smelly Wei son, not adult house how many months?All day also want to put the elder brother's table, I don't buy Zhang and see how you do."
Once I insolated it and dialed the telephone of Rong Rong, affair 11 of told her.The bond maid hears that we are here like this complex affair takes place, not from big is surprise, say:"Elder brother, I want go you are there very not?Too have fun, was like spy case.Xi Xi, elder brother, I went to and immediately will set out a fan's sees for enemy, let they by themselves also fall into to be fond of an in fog not."
I am one Leng, say:"What fan?Bond maid, we are the places of productions here, if make an affair so complicated, once being agitated, affair's becoming is more getting disorderly more."
The bond maid says:"Elder brother, you know what call falsely solid of, solid falsely of?We first owner within three days the durance can not go out, then go out the disinformation dispersal in the factory, let the enemy feel falsely truth or falsity Be actually hard to catch to touch.We again Hun water touch fish and definitely have result."
I a foolish, say:"Bond maid,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, those thing I can't play, you now also impossibly free the perfume coming to purple Yun handle affairs.You still keep hurriedly doing Zhang Shi Jie's affair all right, we defended main person, the small hair shrimp of rest did so much a lot of."
Rong Rong says:"Know, smelly elder brother.H'm, elder brother, I want to since have Zhang Shi Jie, will have Li Shi Jie, Wang Shi Jie.If Liu An Bang plays a wrist to see come or have 1 set, if this piece a life time hero is the factory that he suggests an elder brother, that I must will rise to°from the B B to his evaluation+grade."
I was made by the words of wench to smile, said:"What grade is that elder brother ?"
The Rong Rong pondered a short while and said:"Is alas, elder brother, the younger sister's my not very good meaning said of, and said to still fear that the elder brother will fight revenge."
I the big degree say:"Be free, wench you trust brave of say, the elder brother is absolutely not so stingy."
The Rong Rong Luo Luo smiles to say:"I assess for elder brother for the X+the Class liked, Xi Xi.H'm, what I must add 1:00 BE, so-called X class, is the Class of tortoise!"
I drive wench spirit ascend hairs stand on end with anger …… , I didn't wear a hat and hurtled roof!But I at gnash the teeth with hatred as long as a minute after, suddenly smile happily of say:"Bond maid, elder brother be not so the meeting be annoyed by you.H'm, the day after tomorrow was the third day, I could get to seek when the time comes you want an achievement of."
Rong Rong says:"Elder brother, you stop worrying, my affair absolutely can't mistake of.However pour is an elder brother the affair there am I some to worry.Want to be not I send how many persons adjust for elder brother to send?They is all once in Russia once was subjected to the superior of work training especially."
My sweat, the underworld in nowadays unexpectedly also started to pay attention to character thus, still have to send to abroad to"study abroad".I shake head to say:"Don't .I return and then want to lend this opportunity to touch the circumstance of factory thoroughly clear.BE in fact also been advantageous to us by our solution in the inner part are more united hereafter of work, I believe after this traitor affairs, our employee will also bring about deeper feelings on factory."
Rong Rong says:"Smelly capitalist, miss other people to offer all artistic talent and youths to you, is that you make money offering sacrifices to of machine article.Xi Xi, elder brother, you are very vicious."
I after aming lazy to have this wench, saying a voice"check Zhang Shi Jie's affair to clearly hand over to need to be come over after an hour" hang a telephone.
Our company measured a short while behind respectively cent head activity.For Ping Xi Kun and Li Qiang's affair, we decide to be secretly kept watch on clearly by the stone.But for Liu Bin's affair, from smell a life time a hero the arrangement jade car a director secretly keep watch on.But the most important Zhang Shi Jie is kept watch on by me.
After the owners all walk, I the wry smile is 1.Unexpectedly, this just the first night, four suspects.Ping Xi Kun and Li Qiangs' successively attackstoning the other party is a spy, and their words in is not completely either to fit together, be say they are two, at least a lying.What is the reason of telling a lie ?Really there is traitor, still does 2 people's have Xi and take advantage of an opportunity to attackstone the other party?But stone clearly but really don't know they have what enemy hatred!See to must remind the relation that the stone is clear, gets an of checking 2 people first be.
Suddenly think of the bond maid says of what falsely win actually, actually win falsely, not from lose to smile.Bond maid, you are is that be we fighting?Falsely the truth or falsity is solid, make me careless.
I Ping Xi Kun, Li Qiang, Liu Bin and Zhang Shi Jie's file is from the computer inside 11 of adjust out, cautiously cut and polish.Ping Xi Kun is one the honesty is simple and honest of man, the according to reason can't tell a lie;But when Li Qiang talks the taste is very pure, completely didn't tell a lie of appearance;Liu Bin ……Yi, have Liu Bin and Ping Xi Kuns ever ever and together once done a part-time job in Zhang Shi Jie's beautiful Ping?
See here, my heart bottom becomes clear suddenly, the sunlight shines in glory on the earth through the built-up cloud and mist, and the creation one is dazzling bright.
"Is the stone clear?H'm, you come over, I occupy to seek you.Is that matter yes.To, you have never made known to go out?Okay, you come over now."
I pin up the telephone, the satisfied smile ocean overflows on own face.Although the enemy is deceitful,after all they are just disorderly bands, how will expect like this big flaw of oneself to expose at my eyelid underneath?





Book five build the star chapter 146 cloud to open fog to spread
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:36 chapter word numbers:4363


I have no direct seek three people of Zhang Shi Jie, Liu Bin and Ping Xi Kun to inquire, but let a stone to secretly control clearly they.Particularly to Zhang Shi Jie, I intentionally set out a lot of foreign affairses for him in three days, he can not at will approach production line and warehouse.But when he goes out, the Rong Rong is sent follow his superior recorded for him and some persons oddness meet with.From these meet with, we know the true facts of"spy's case" of Zhang Shi Jie.
When the third day is also a Rong Rong to start accepting a net, I call Zhang Shi Jie to inside in the office alone.Inside in the office we are 2, there is no anyone.
Zhang Shi Jie's facial expression absolutely seems to be ash badly dark unbearable.The smile that sees me, he not and perceptively peeps out one silk ashamed color, the low voice says:"Wen Zong, do you seek me to occupy?"
I nod to make him sit down and say:"Plant manager piece, we purple Yun perfume to how are you?"
Zhang Shi Jie nods to say:"It is very good.The purple Yun perfume can be said to be very good to me, entrust me and trust me.Tell the truth, ever since that time I bottom sea used to see thousand Zis of world 100 Tais, tasted to the utmost the all sorts of hardship of world, had enough of the human sympathy and unfeelingness of world, but only had purple Yun perfume different to my felling.The purple Yun perfume gives me the felling of a house and respects peace etc., is here of main melody.Here, regardless is a worker or a staff, we are all person first, equal person.This is the special, also the most attractive.I think that is exactly also as it does, our a lot of employees all bring about the ownership feeling that can not resist on purple Yun perfume."
My smile says:"Not the Kui is the person who once was a leadership staff, the words say very movingly.However, plant manager piece, I want to consult you an affair,Beats By Dre Diamond.I hope that you can be here Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论