2012年11月16日星期五

google nk Zi in a dream th

Often coming of everyone is welcome, this meal is the classmates today the university student lives of the be over is also the beginning that our freshman lives, so!We must remember this fine night, the rice chaff schedules to today of this calls violet, very meaningful, the violet symbolizes the abyss of time, this means, we the catcall tonight will become us the abyss of time of memory.At this moment, I still want to invite us first a leading the way of class wild goose we respect of form master teacher Li talk, everyone's applause welcomes!", Although my haven't been the Zi dream as my teacher in heart,this kind of situation still should give she the respect that should have of. The Zi dream listens to me so on saying,cnn, hurriedly also stood, and signal hint me to sit down, say, "appreciate first that Liu Kang waits the classmate to the arrangement done by this dinner party, my individual thinks still very thoughtful of, even want to thank to close poem Xia and Liu Kang Liang donating money to charity of classmate at the same time, so I want with everyone speak for a while, today money of this meal from theirs, we dided not can make none of guests to know that who host are!I represent everyone to thank you first two!Secondly, what I meant to say BE, graduate, everyone hereafter want to strengthen contact, don't let we this precious teachers and the students' feeling, the classmate feeling lets time without remorse dilute, does everyone can make?", "Ability" everyone as one man answers, , the voice is pretty big, resounded through the whole second floorses.67, the dinner of the end 2 Zi dreams immediately after say, "your this student is most smoothly that I take, the most outstanding, give me happy feeling the strongest, on today's graduation ceremony, we class on etc. prizing to all contract for, I feel very proud of, proud and happiness, this happiness is what you bring me.So we want heartily tonight of drink to heart's content, don't inebriate not to return, good?", Everyone again tidy answer, "good", this voice listens to really comfortablely! "That connects down me what didn't say as well, you saw vegetables also ascend Be getting more, our joyful is drink to heart's content!", The Zi dream makes all of a sudden, I and rice chaff a make expression of eyes, the meaning is to say, should the time that we respectively express. I carry to have wine cup and hurtle severals our term teacher Ke raised to toast then say, "first, I respect an one cup of each teacher, this is I respect today of first cup wine, I do first in order to respect, you are at will", I am one Yang Bo, a cup wine next belly, forgot to tell everyone, what we drink was a white spirit.White spirit everyone will say, you drink like this not in a short while got drunk?Yes, but today exception, be inebriate me to also want to drink, I want to make everyone as drink to heart's content as I, so I have to take the lead first, probably our some people, this was the last time to gather together in the life, thoughted of here, I specially want to drink. Indeed as expected, under my call, on other few tables of will drink the teacher who can't drink and the brothers sisterses all the joyful drink to heart's content, atmosphere a short moment noisy open, everyone pushes a cup to change, you respect I ain't O.K. happy. I carry cup to walk to the rice chaff nearby and say, "brothers, you are most active, want to thoroughly express today for a while, come at ordinary times, you say for everyone two!Then respect everyone's one cup, my capacity for liquor is limited, I feel the head has a little dizzy, you the able ones are the busy ones!", After respecting everyone's several cups, I was to feel that I has to be got drunk, Zi in a dream the dress Cape that still pulled several times me, be want to make me not to drink too much, but I am still that the persistence finish respecting all people, the head really has a little dizzy. "You are little to pack, see you talk logical arrangement so clear, you are got drunk, the ghost believes, I am me, and you are you!I want respect for everyone of,Facebook, before respecting, I want to speak a few lines, everyone calms downs!", This guy still doesn't believe me got drunk, listen to him saying what."Each teacher, the classmates, the brothers sisters, appreciates first that everyone gave me this opportunity return to requite everyone care of these several years to my rice chaff, I thank everyone from the in the mind of, although just started, poem Xia this boy has this nickname for me, I who make am several days all not great.But now, I early become accustomed to, does everyone know?I am at the thought of, no one hereafter call again my rice chaff, I am suffered!I listen to now you call my rice chaff, I beat an in the mind to feel comfortable, warmth, happy, can lead tonight, tomorrow we a lot of classmates walked, thoughted of we these good brothers from now on the good sister is very difficult again gather together, my in the mind blocks up panically, I don't wish to leave everyone!I don't wish to leave us this big family that is full of love and happiness, I don't want to have this meal, because don't have this meal, explain we didn't°yet till the time of departure, but now ruthlessness reality, stubbornly separate we, we are incapable for the dint.So now, I think the pain accompany everyone to drink to heart's content and quickly and drink of it the sky faint a ground of dark, the sun and moon has no light and drinks our hopes and drink we to the dream that the freshman lives, come, everyone drinks, I do first for respect!", Don't also say, rice chaff this time words, made us all silent down, some female classmates had already silently wiped the tears of fixing attention on the Cape, I also feel that the nose is very sour, sees here, and I talk. "Rice chaff, your boy seeks to take out!Everyone's mood of lane is since so heavy, our departure wine today, that will happily drink, the pain drink to heart's content and quickly and let us amusedly accept reality, everybody wants to grow up of, everybody wants mature of, isn't a temporary difference?I believe that as long as our in the mind packs each other, our gather together and then can't become forever, does everyone say a rightness?"My this time words was more actively many than rice chaff this boy's, got attaching of everyone right away and. "To, the poem Xia says of to, am I still going to go to work in the poem Xia his daddy's company!So, we weren't aftertime can not see, our possibility for meeteach other is very big, besides, the communication is so flourishing now, everyone contacts also very convenient of, have no impossible of, rice chaff you don't need to be so sad of, to?", Was a small girl to talk, once I see, bad matter, the Zi dream knows that company affirmation that the small girl goes to my daddy will be joyless, now small girl already the Tong broke this paper, really don't know that the Zi dream how to think. I think what will take place what, I saw Zi dream, is she also seeing me!That feeling of jealousy in the eye, my getting drunk wine can see come out, take on the face not obviously quick, she finally still kept cannot helping but and said to the small girl, "Zheng Xiao Yun, congratulate you!Haven't graduated and then carried out a work, that you can want thoroughly respect poem Xia several cups of, you from now on but at he old daddy's subordinate did, to the owner's childe want to fawn on first for a while of, hereafter the wages can take more", the other people listenned to this words to have no viewpoint, but I am different, I listenned to her disaffection to me and listenned to her the thick feeling of jealousy in the words. "Yes!Zheng Xiao Yun hurriedly respects poem Xia!Is he your owner's childe!At least also want to drinkOne cup of"everyone also follow to attach like this and. There is no way, the small girl was had to a wine cup to respect me, I knew, the small girl root can't drink of, I say, "Xiao cloud, you not to drink too much, I to drink, your intention I got",google, Zi dream a see more not glad. "Is nothing doing, this cup wine, Zheng Xiao Yun's affirmation wants to drink of, poem Xia, you can not lack of impartiality too much, either, everyone is so happy today, do you still need to sweep everyone's interest?, This woman a jealous really more malicious of, I am to thoroughly see out, ignore she is many at ordinary times gentleness, once feeling jealous, also pretty malicious. Is helpless under, once the small girl shut an eye, the head is one Yang, a cup wine drank a belly, I saw really and pretty love of, she is so small and weak, weak, delicate, but be been hard to force to drink one cup white spirit by the Zi dream, tell the truth, my in the mind had complaint to the Zi dream, I feel she not should so to small girl of.Then, I stubbornly carry to have wine cup and quaff in one gulp and have no for a minute I feel the head is murky, but my in the mind is still very awake. I Han Wei that table of from the rice chaff to called to come over, "Han Wei, you with me come over for a while", then I came out a pack, Han Wei followed close behind me to arrive at to wash, I with close the door.68, the disorderly after wine 1"how?Poem Xia, your boy has a little got drunk, do you go or not?Nothing doing words, I with teacher Li say for a while, I send you first to return to", Han Wei isn't worried that what I inebriated does go. "Be free, brothers, you say you hereafter still want my this brothers?"I very drunkly say to Han Wei, the words say of have a little not clearly. "You how say this words, you are me lasting brothers lasting of" says, Han Wei by hand embraced to embrace my shoulder and counteracted dint Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论