2012年11月1日星期四

www.beats4monster.co.uk ive of so will be s

I and Dou very quite good relation, so need not hide Yi and manage to keep annoying to strongly speak like, believe that the big snake pill can't loses so useful subordinate for the sake of this kind of small matter, either.
Unexpectatively he listenned to the my words unexpectedly take a to put on taunt of smile an idea to say:"You concern him he but don't necessarily really to how are you, he just listens to my order, if I orderanied him to kill you, he will also don't hestitate of make moves to you."
Is stunned speechless could not say words any further when I ascend, I know Dou is really to I good, even if isn't the order of big snake pill he will also concern me and take good care of me, but if the big snake pill really descends this kind of order to him, probably ……he really begins to kill me?
In fact even if he really does something likes this to me I can't blame him, either, just as what Dou says, he can not defy big snake pill now, he has already offered his biggest effort to help me, my in the mind really appreciates him, besides another spy of an identity is still a scorpion of Dou, the scorpion seems to be still just he body top and bottom forbid to make of appearance, current of he is exactly the period that is placed in the most arduous life, but still need to worry my business, be really difficult he.
Is silent very long, I lightly speak up:"If you want me to die easy, a words just need not so troublesome."
Looking at me dignified facial expression, the lips Cape of big snake pill is tiny to start to hang up, uses hoarse sweet the voice getting fed up with say:"You are my very important maid, do I how can make you die and just beat for instance, you over sensitive."
Over sensitive?Is just strange?Perhaps he which tired of playing maid's game, I am about to say "religious festival" with this world, the idea of abnormal condition isn't too what nobody can understand, estimate that he also understands his own idea by himself.
My in the mind still just not the Fen think, he made me heavily fall off while suddenly stretching hand a to pull my wrist to ascend at him nearby of in the tatami, fall off really very painfully, indeed as expected is an abnormal condition, work all have no omen of.
"What matter?"
I bite a tooth to say to slowly stand up, really very anxious to give him one punch.
His elbow supports several beside short tops to leisurely and contentedly hold the Han say:"Also nothing important matter, just want to see the shape that you get angry."
Abnormal condition!Abnormal condition!This person absolutely already abnormal condition!The big snake pill that indeed as expected becomes adult a version is out and out of the abnormal condition is still wanting of youth's version as usual some.
The in the mind like this and wildly shouts, I still keep suppressing at heart not and quickly and hard to say with smile:"How may I get angry to you?I am your maid!"
I make sure that I reads two sound of a characters of words in"maid"s gnash teeth in hatred, nevertheless I still keep trying very hard to prop up smiling face, the faces all wanted to smile to take out, and the in the mind continuously warned oneself to hold the same kind of view with abnormal condition.
That abnormal big snake smiles to looking at me and stretches hand into oneself the face to put on to go, one takes childish manner beautiful and slender face of several cents to immediately rear, indeed as expected is still that this kind of very handsome appearance looking at to relatively keep an eye, the quick temper in my heart unexpectedly disappears under at present that wearing a smile and serene handsome beauty looks without a trace, even none of abnormal conditions willing to give up form of address somebody else, blare~~I had no honor too much.
The in the mind seriously despises oneself for a while, I twist an overdo small voice to whisper to say:"Change around to be easy to have fun?"
He didn't do to my words any mean, just the canthus sweeps a ground to lightly say:"Sit!"
Although just lightly a sound of a character, the youth of the pure Yue the voice still keep clearly streaming into my ear, indeed as expected still this appearance relatively match my esthetic sense, I think like this to nearby and quietly sit down at him.
He stretches hand to lift my long hair and puts in the nose to carry to smell just at will say for a while:"The aroma of plum flower suits you very much."
I decline to comment, he loves to say what say what like, anyway his jump up sex thinking, I is affirmation fall behind,www.beats4monster.co.uk.
Looking at me cool appearance, his Nian rises one of my hair to knead to tie up to round to go in the hand and seems to be carelessly to ask:"Get homesick?"
……Wood leaf's house ……
The my eye socket of close relatives, friend that thinks of a wood leaf immediately has some to have fever and immediately take out oneself once is taken by him in the hand play of the hair words not smooth say:"Do I want to go home you will make me return to?"
"Can't."
Listen to simply words of his abnormality, I the really very anxious to one punch broke off him damned smiling face.
See me a face want to beat the person's facial expression, his face starts to up a to take the smiling face of evil ways to say:"Do you know?You this kind of wants to resist the facial expression that the but again can not resist to see and take a kind of effort suppresses of lifeful dazzling ray of light, show people to want to ruin really."
Indeed as expected is an abnormal condition!Even if grow again good-looking can not change him, either is abnormal fact.
Looking at him damned smiling face, I deeply absorb quite a few tone to suppress along while the eyelid in droop just, the words hard keep to mildly say:"I once said, you wanted me to die easy."
"Is easy, but too simple on the contrary lost the fun of the game, sit to my in front."
Does this abnormal condition think to be why again?Although would not like to, I still listen to the order of big snake pill to sit properly in front of him, the in the mind is guessing he has to do what, he has already taken out the ribbon in fresh red from the bosom ……
This scene is too uncanny?I just thinking beat a cold war to express I the mood at this time, he already that red of the ribbon lightly fasten in my forehead and at the right moment cover day to one clan that is deep green of curse to print.
Have the ribbon fastenned for me, lookinging at of his satisfaction I say:"Is so much more good-looking, these days of definitely stuffy here?I take you to go to an interesting place."
Interesting place?Interesting place to him to me affirmation isn't interesting, I carefully looking at what he sounded out to ask:"Where?"
He stands up to stretch out to say to me:"One of my base there are a lot of kids whom I keeps and raises there, you will like there."
Keep and raise?□Just to!
I am to really want to say so, however is end I still shut tight mouth lovely fluently stretch out to allow him to pull me to get up, take me to leave the place that trapped me for two months.
Walked for several days with him, I had been aming to do own maid's work very law-abidingly, will do on one's own initiative at ordinary times some carry tea to pass water and tidy up the type of bed of live, of so will be so lovely mainly is to want to get rid of his vigilance to me soon mental state, so I canned also hold more for several cents while escaping.
However for the maid's work I am very really not well acquainted with, in addition to these simple affair I basically don't know that I should also do what, luckily he didn't also request me what, even connect for him and change dress this exorbitant matter also don't be making me once do.
This makes me secretly loosen tone, 80% is that he stungs by conscience, knows some affairs true □, for doing not pollute I don't calculate a too clean and pure mind so a lot of matters still oneself begin, however shine on the person whom I see him being not that kind of either to habitually make people serve.
All the way although I have been expressing very law-abiding appearance, normal come to say that he still should closely keep watch on to me be.Just big snake pill that abnormal condition basically can not measure him with the common sense, he absolutely loosenned to the my taking charge of outrageous of territory ground.
Though so I but gnash the teeth with hatred more, all the way I find out ten times at least above an opportunity to escape, but I have to run out all mental exertions hard each time the endurance escapes of temptation.Trap!Absolutely is a trap!If I can be so easy and then succeed in escaping from is legendary three endure of an of the big snake pill the hand, that sun didn't came out from the west, but come out from the north.
If can invoke white Yan like, there being white Yan affirming at me will don't hestitate of try to escape, but my check carat not to resume to 2/3 of normal status basically could not invoke white Yan.Although the big snake pill didn't again seal my strength,the big snake pill resumes just with the speed slowness that the Dou could not realize for the antidote that I install, my checking carat just at with almost, wait until to check carat to resume Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论